1. Experimental methods for exploration
of social phenomena - Introduction
to special Issue of Social Psychology
Sławomir ¦piewak, Małgorzata Kossowska
2. Social psychology and neuroscience:
Domination, separation, or
a fulfilling relationship?
3. Why do social psychologists like
stone soup? On application of
cognitive busyness manipulation
in social cognition research
4. The cognitive paradigm of text
comprehension as a potential method
for studying stereotypical reasoning
5. Lexical decision task applications
to study stereotype activation
6. Negative priming: Can it be a useful
tool in social cognition research?
7. Applications of eye-movements analysis
in social research
Izabela Krejtz, Krzysztof Krejtz,
8. How are experiments conducted
in social psychology?